Comment from: Drew [Visitor]
DrewThanks, nice write up explaining things and linking to more content.

This solved exactly the problem you mentioned. Not only were those files unopen-able for me but I also suspect they weren't being indexed or included in file search results.

You might want to juice up you key words or whatever it is that makes this page show up in search results. I had to do a bit of digging to find your solution. i.e. I had to find and search the Windows command before you turned up.

Anyway, fixed things for me.
Cheers
03/21/12 @ 16:28
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
*****
@Drew: What did you search for when you didn't find it, compared to what you searched for when you did? That would be very useful in improving the keywords.

I'm happy that it solved your problem. I banged my head against the wall for several hours myself before I figured it out, while I recovered the computer of a relative.
03/21/12 @ 17:11
Comment from: AMD [Visitor]
*****
AMDI use Permissions Time Machine v1.2 to restore permissions to folder or files or registry keys download it from amyd projects blog
12/01/13 @ 20:06
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
AMD: Good hint on the Permissions Time Machine app.
01/30/14 @ 10:03
Comment from: cheat [Visitor]
*****
cheatrestocks restoked restokes restoral restored restorer restores restrain. visit them all and enjoy thhe best of the South African urban experience.

alikasing aibiing alidades alieage alienate alienees alieners
aliening.
06/15/14 @ 02:22
*****
world of tanks generatorIt is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

I have learn this publish and if I may I wish to recommend you
few fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles
regarding this article. I wish to learn more issues
approximately it!
06/19/14 @ 07:48
*****
dragon city hack downloadCan I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody that genuinely understands what they're discussing
online. You actually know how to bring a problem to light
and make it important. More people really need to look at this and understand this side of the story.
I can't believe you are not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.
06/19/14 @ 12:55
Comment from: ________ __________ [Visitor]
*****
________ __________I comment each time I appreciate a article on a website or if I have something to contribute to the conversation.
Usually it's triggered by the sincerness displayed
in the article I looked at. And after this article How to fix "No access" error
when changing Windows file permissions. I was actually moved enough to post a thought ;-) I do have some
questions for you if it's okay. Could it be just me or
do some of the responses look as if they are coming from brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I'd like to follow
you. Could you make a list the complete urls of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
06/21/14 @ 20:11
*****
best web designers awardedYou can fund different types of content management systems in thee industry.
These small businesses hired local teenagers tto deliver products to otherr businesses and many were pariishioners at the local churches and synagogues.

If you are trying to generate new leads for your business, your
web design needs to encourasge users to take action by
putting your captyre forms front and center and tnen enticing them to submit their information by offering inncentives sudh as freebies or exclusive discounts.
06/26/14 @ 02:58
*****
roof decking Amarillo TexasThe asphalt shingles and stone coated roofing are preferably used worldwide.
The roof on your house is very important - your roofing company is, too.
Telling the roofer how far you are from the coast upfront can help in the planning process
by providing the correct thickness in protective layers.
07/02/14 @ 06:04
Comment from: ____ [Visitor]
*****
____Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but
I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most
blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies
for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
07/07/14 @ 11:44
*****
online article writing toolsThanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it.
Glance advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?
07/08/14 @ 05:23
Comment from: maison perpignan [Visitor]
maison perpignan
Parents de jeunes pas de temps perpignan maison de ville films que vous compris le moniteur nommé à titre l'aise avec l'entourage est ordinairement en tous les professeurs effectué sans
aucun extérieur pendant jours

vente maison perpignan petit prix

achat maison perpignan

maison de vacances region perpignan

maison a vendre perpignan avec piscine

maison quartier saint martin perpignan
07/08/14 @ 20:35
Comment from: _____CHANEL_ ______ [Visitor]
*****
_____CHANEL_ ______There's certainly a lot to know about this subject.

I really like all the points you have made.
07/13/14 @ 02:56
Comment from: BOTTEGA_VENETA ______ [Visitor]
*****
BOTTEGA_VENETA ______Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind of clever
work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.
07/18/14 @ 05:03
*****
castle clash cheat downloadIt's impressive that yoou are getting thoughts from this piece
of writing as well as from our argument made at
this time.
07/18/14 @ 07:55
*****
http://www.e-tablicaogloszen.plIn a similar sense, business owners would be wise to present their workers something to unite under.
You can run your home business perfectly if you become cordial for the customers.
Donnie Jonston could be the author of this article about how you can make funds
on Ebay Donnie has a lot of work experience as being a
writer plus working with drop shippers in a very variety of entrepreneurial ventures.
07/18/14 @ 08:12
Comment from: workers compensation [Visitor]
*****
workers compensationThese are actually wonderful ideas in about blogging. You have
touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.
07/22/14 @ 04:01
Comment from: 201|__________ [Visitor]
201|__________Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in
your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility
but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks
07/24/14 @ 03:37