Comment from: Drew [Visitor]
DrewThanks, nice write up explaining things and linking to more content.

This solved exactly the problem you mentioned. Not only were those files unopen-able for me but I also suspect they weren't being indexed or included in file search results.

You might want to juice up you key words or whatever it is that makes this page show up in search results. I had to do a bit of digging to find your solution. i.e. I had to find and search the Windows command before you turned up.

Anyway, fixed things for me.
Cheers
03/21/12 @ 16:28
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
*****
@Drew: What did you search for when you didn't find it, compared to what you searched for when you did? That would be very useful in improving the keywords.

I'm happy that it solved your problem. I banged my head against the wall for several hours myself before I figured it out, while I recovered the computer of a relative.
03/21/12 @ 17:11
Comment from: AMD [Visitor]
*****
AMDI use Permissions Time Machine v1.2 to restore permissions to folder or files or registry keys download it from amyd projects blog
12/01/13 @ 20:06
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
AMD: Good hint on the Permissions Time Machine app.
01/30/14 @ 10:03
*****
Percussionist latin spanish Flamenco dancersis a form of popular music with a prominent
vocal melidy accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass. Watch
movies online from a membership web site taught by pros
- Let's brteak every single onee particular doown for the positives and
negatives. This took place in the parish church of St Martin's iin the beautiful vilage of Bladon, whesre Winston Churchill is buried, which
is significant given that Dr M.
11/18/14 @ 08:38
Comment from: hermes ____ ____ [Visitor]
*****
hermes ____ ____Its like you learn my mind! You appear to know so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it
or something. I think that you just can do with some % to power the message home a little bit, however instead
of that, this is great blog. A great read.
I'll certainly be back.
11/22/14 @ 09:49
Comment from: PRADA(___) [Visitor]
*****
PRADA(___)This is a topic that's close to my heart... Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?
11/24/14 @ 06:33