Comment from: Drew [Visitor]
DrewThanks, nice write up explaining things and linking to more content.

This solved exactly the problem you mentioned. Not only were those files unopen-able for me but I also suspect they weren't being indexed or included in file search results.

You might want to juice up you key words or whatever it is that makes this page show up in search results. I had to do a bit of digging to find your solution. i.e. I had to find and search the Windows command before you turned up.

Anyway, fixed things for me.
Cheers
03/21/12 @ 16:28
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
*****
@Drew: What did you search for when you didn't find it, compared to what you searched for when you did? That would be very useful in improving the keywords.

I'm happy that it solved your problem. I banged my head against the wall for several hours myself before I figured it out, while I recovered the computer of a relative.
03/21/12 @ 17:11
Comment from: AMD [Visitor]
*****
AMDI use Permissions Time Machine v1.2 to restore permissions to folder or files or registry keys download it from amyd projects blog
12/01/13 @ 20:06
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
AMD: Good hint on the Permissions Time Machine app.
01/30/14 @ 10:03
Comment from: Shannon [Visitor]
ShannonUtiliziing liquid eyeliner, the females of the 1960s lined
thee leadin eyelids and the ends winged outward.
01/13/15 @ 04:36
Comment from: _____________ [Visitor]
*****
_____________I almost never leave remarks, however i did some searching and wound up here How to fix "No access" error when changing Windows file permissions.
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you
do not mind. Could it be just me or does it give the impression like some of
the remarks appear as if they are written by brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are posting on other online sites, I would
like to follow everything fresh you have to post.
Could you list of every one of all your community pages
like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
01/15/15 @ 17:55
*****
3 Lines of Custom TextPrinty Trodat 4915 Self-inking Rubber Stamp, 3 Lines of Custom Text,
2 Ink Colors Option, Oval Style

Max. text plate size: size: 1" X 2-3/4"
Quantity: 1 pcs
Ink Color: Optional
4 Lines of Custom Text
DISCLAIMER: If we won't receive your customization email within 59 hours, then we will customize the stamp with your shipping address.
01/27/15 @ 13:14
Comment from: pangu [Visitor]
*****
panguHi there! Thhis post couldn't be written much better!

Reading through thjs pozt reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking aboutt this. I most certainly will send thjs post
to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read.
Thank you for sharing!
02/01/15 @ 17:54
Comment from: Torrent News [Visitor]
*****
Torrent NewsYou will receive regional market forecasts for your vessel security market and also the seaport &
facility security market for each region over
the period 2010-2020. There is no reason why anybody should encourage piracy.
Defence electronics is an additional prime example, but given China's aerial electronics current capability, then 'technology drag' is more
unlikely to be an issue.
02/04/15 @ 01:42
Comment from: www.outlandmoto.com [Visitor]
*****
www.outlandmoto.comIt's true aand neil young false history,
with odd accents. It's a Jekyll and Hydee thing, tells him he can one-up Wade.

' 'What did you keep wastching these kinds of excuwes to hazng
out mostly with people.
02/08/15 @ 13:48
*****
tarif hotel horison purwakartaWhen someone writes an article he/she retains the idea of a user
in his/her brain that how a user can know it. Therefore that's why
this post is perfect. Thanks!
03/09/15 @ 00:58
Comment from: active duty military [Visitor]
*****
active duty militaryEverything is very open with a really clear clarification of the challenges.
It was really informative. Youur site is useful.
Thank you foor sharing!
03/15/15 @ 16:27
*****
1st sgt. brian c. hogancampCan I just say what a comfort too uncover someone that actually knows wbat they're talking abou on the web.
You actually understand how to bring an issue tto light and make it important.
More aand more people should read this and understand this side of the story.
It's surprising you aree not more popular because you
surely possess the gift.
03/23/15 @ 09:13
Comment from: make your own tshirts [Visitor]
*****
make your own tshirtsI am no longer positive where you are getting your information, however great topic.
I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out
more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be in search of this information for my mission.
04/02/15 @ 14:07
Comment from: aeria extreme card uk [Visitor]
*****
aeria extreme card ukI go to see daily some blogs and sites to read articles, but this web
site provides quality based content.
04/03/15 @ 16:48
*****
microcreditos personalesMe mola abundantemente este titulo, si bien es realment cierto que para nada consiste en algo tanto como queria
04/17/15 @ 10:45