Comment from: Leon Brocard [Visitor]
***--
Leon BrocardIs there any reason you aren't using Net::LastFM or WebService::LastFM?

Cheers, Leon.
10/01/11 @ 07:38
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
*****
Because WebService::LastFM implements some kind of old streaming API for playing Last.FM radio which I'm not interested in, and it does not seem to be compatible with the current v2.0 API from Last.FM.

With regards to your Net::LastFM module, which I actually considered to extend instead, I have to agree with the CPAN naming guidelines which states that the Net:: namespace should be for wire/socket protocols like NNTP, SMTP, HTTP and such, and that high-level application protocols that implement on top of HTTP should use the WebService:: or WWW:: namespaces.

Once I publish the fifth and final part of the article series you'll see my reason for recreating the wheel. But I'll be more than happy to work with you in creating a good API to communicate with Last.FM if you're interested.

Just hang on for a few days, and you can be the judge if you think I'm on to something useful or if it is a waste of time.
10/01/11 @ 18:08
Comment from: depesz [Visitor]
depeszThe example you gave to start - cpan Dist::Zilla, git clone, authordeps, listdeps doesn't work on 5.14.2 from perlbrew.

listdeps fails (hard error) because these modules are not installed:
Pod::Weaver::Section::Support
Pod::Weaver::Plugin::Encoding
Pod::Elemental::Transformer::List

What's more - after I installed it, output of dzil listdeps is not parseable by cpan:

=$ dzil listdeps
[Name] couldn't find abstract in lib/WWW/LastFM/Response/MetroList.pm
[Name] couldn't find abstract in lib/WWW/LastFM/Response/Event.pm
[Name] couldn't find abstract in lib/WWW/LastFM/Response/EventList.pm
[Name] couldn't find abstract in lib/WWW/LastFM/Response/Venue.pm
[Name] couldn't find abstract in lib/WWW/LastFM/Response/Metro.pm
[Name] couldn't find abstract in lib/WWW/LastFM/Response.pm
Config::Any
Test::More
URI::Escape
warnings
XML::Rabbit
XML::Rabbit::Root

which gives:
Warning: Cannot install [Name], don't know what it is.
Try the command

i /[Name]/

10/03/11 @ 15:01
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
Thanks for the update. I've fixed the abstract problems in all the response classes. Github master branch is updated.

How can I modify dist.ini so that authordeps outputs the names of those three missing Pod::Weaver classes?
10/03/11 @ 19:05
Comment from: depesz [Visitor]
depeszNo idea. I'm not using dzil.
10/03/11 @ 19:53
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
@despesz: https://metacpan.org/module/Dist::Zilla::App::Command::authordeps shows the solution.

I've added the needed lines to the dist.ini so that other people trying it out should have it working properly. Thanks again for the information.

Hope you like the article series.
10/04/11 @ 11:36
Comment from: Home & Shopping Blog [Visitor]
*****
Home & Shopping BlogQuality posts is the main to attract the people to visit the site,
that's what this web page is providing.
06/07/14 @ 10:27
*****
Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Symptoms In AdultsHi there everyone, it's my first visit at this web page,
and post is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these posts.
06/15/14 @ 22:28
Comment from: Hunting Rifles [Visitor]
*****
Hunting RiflesDifferentiations between sub-species of the whitetail are an interesting subject to explore.

You will need to go to depot every 2nd hour to deposit all the gold
you made, so alot :P. This continent is known as by many the number one
hunting locations in the world.
06/16/14 @ 00:17
Comment from: movers packers [Visitor]
*****
movers packersHello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thank you!
06/16/14 @ 12:03
*****
gift uniqe uniquepediat going to be any different than all the other businesses out there sending cards.
Kalanchoe is another type of Christmas plant, which can be a memorable for someone whom
you have treasured and loved. You can even turn the gift into a treasure hunt, presenting a photo gift at each stop along the way.
06/24/14 @ 11:51
*****
human growth hormone injections onlineGreetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
It is the little changes that will make the largest changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!
06/27/14 @ 03:33
Comment from: Par søker kvinne [Visitor]
*****
Par søker kvinneI just like the valuable info you provide to your articles.
I will bookmark you blog and check again here frequently.

I'm quite sure I'll be informed many new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!
07/01/14 @ 18:15
*****
human growth hormone supplements vitamin shoppeUnquestionably believe that which you stated.
Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about
worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail
upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
07/03/14 @ 15:55
Comment from: blog websites [Visitor]
*****
blog websitesHavng read this I belieced it was rather enlightening. I
appeeciate you finding the time and effort to put this shot article together.
I once agaun find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and
posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
07/08/14 @ 12:11
*****
comptoir quartz ou granitYes! Finally someone writes about comptoir granit ou quartz
ville de Quebec.
07/19/14 @ 07:03
Comment from: top Eleven Cash hack [Visitor]
*****
top Eleven Cash hackWhat's up friends, its wonderful piece of writing on the topic of tutoringand completely explained, keep it up all the time.
07/21/14 @ 14:59
*****
http://www.twingly.com/blogs/profile?url=http%3a%2f%2fbeadforce.blogspot.com%2fWhen the candlestick is lit up (you may also make use of small battery operated candles) the colorful marriage ceremony seashells give off an awesome, cozy shine.
Triskeles, Spirals, Animal motifs and later Crosses
were woven into Celtic Knotwork designs. Assemble the statue; pieces only go a certain way
so try again, its not difficult.
07/21/14 @ 16:05