Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
Udo: I'm glad you share my points of view. If you know anyone in the OSI, or can get in touch with them, I would be interested to hear what they have to say on the subject matter.
02/25/13 @ 15:55
Comment from: Juan Carlos [Visitor]
****-
Juan CarlosI understand your point.

But this isn't the same case of red hat/centos? One commercial and the other open source?

04/07/13 @ 02:44
Comment from: Robin Smidsrød [Member] Email
@Juan: No, it's not the same at all. The Open Source Initiative says that an OSI-approved license must be open to all fields of endeavour (which means you can use it commercially). Creative Commons Non-Commercial fails that point. See more details on http://opensource.org/osd.
04/09/13 @ 18:15
Comment from: mp3 karaoke online [Visitor]
*****
mp3 karaoke onlineToday, I went to the beachfront with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her
ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
03/08/14 @ 02:00
*****
http://nl.rotomshop.beI have been surfing online greater than three hours as
of late, yet I never found any fascinating article
like yours. It is pretty value enough for me. In my view,
if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
03/13/14 @ 22:23
*****
Battlefield Heroes Funds GeneratorI'm curious to find out what blog platform you are using?
I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any recommendations?
03/16/14 @ 00:33
Comment from: 2gts [Visitor]
*****
2gtsI urge every person to find out the award winning documentary
Tibet:Past Fear that documents the torture of a Tibetan Buddhist Monk and Nun and how they had the braveness,
inspired by the Dalai Lama, to move beyond fear regardless of
all of the terrible things that have been happening
to them. Now they've identified a approach to allow go of their anger and forgive their former torturers.

They understand that the Chinese individuals are also suffering.
By knowing our widespread humanity, that we're all a part of one human loved ones, we can take motion for constructive change.
The movie also highlights how are actions can support totally free political prisoners in
China.
03/29/14 @ 15:48
*****
how to change instagram followersUnquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification
seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly
do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people
could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks
04/10/14 @ 13:57
Comment from: Emile [Visitor]
*****
EmileIt's really a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you just shared this helpful info with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
04/17/14 @ 07:49